Engaging in behaviors that promote a healthy lifestyle; establishing mutually beneficial relationships with others; sharing group goals and working together with others to achieve them, as well as increasing self esteem; participating in activities that promote emotional balance and reducing risk.
Examples of achievement include (but are not limited to):
- Articulating how health and wellness helps with and accomplishing one’s goals.
- Exhibiting self-reliant behavior through proficient use of resources.
- Demonstrating engagement in a balanced set of academic and extracurricular activities.
- Practicing self care to include regular activity, healthy dietary choices and sufficient sleep.
- Choosing behaviors to reduce risk of short and long term negative consequences.
- Developing beneficial and long term relationships with others.